Simple Direct Mounting
Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied with an anti-rotation strap to prevent the actuator from rotating.
Manual operation is possible with the self-resetting pushbutton (the gearing latch remains disengaged as long as the pushbutton is pressed).
Adjustable Angle of Rotation
Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stops.
High Functional Reliability
The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- The actuator is not allowed to be used outside the specified field of application, especially in aircraft or any other form of air transport.
- Assembly must be carried out by trained personnel. Any legal regulations or regulations issued by authorities must be observed during assembly.
- The device may only be opened at the manufacturer‘s site. It does not contain any parts that can be replaced or repaired by the user.
- The cable must not be removed from the device.
- When calculating the required torque, the specifications supplied by the damper manufacturers (cross section, design, installation site), and the air flow conditions must be observed.
- The device contains electrical and electronic components and is not allowed to be disposed of as household refuse. All locally valid regulations and requirements must be observed.