Simple Direct Mounting
Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp (∅ 6 … 12.7mm). The actuator is then secured with the anti-rotation strap supplied, to prevent it from rotating.
Manual override with magnet possible (the gear is disengaged as long as the magnet adheres to the symbol . The magnet for gear disengagement is integrated in the position indicator.
Adjustable Angle of Rotation
Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stops.
High Functional Reliability
The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- The actuator is not allowed to be used outside the specified field of application, especially in aircraft or any other form of air transport.
- Assembly must be carried out by trained personnel. Any legal regulations or regulations issued by authorities must be observed during assembly.
- The device may only be opened at the manufacturer‘s site. It does not contain any parts that can be replacedor repaired by the user.
- When calculating the required torque, the specifications supplied by the damper manufacturers (cross section, design, installation site), and the air flow conditions must be observed.
- The device contains electrical and electronic components and is not allowed to be disposed of as household refuse. All locally valid regulations and requirements must be observed.