Principle of Operation
The actuator moves the damper to the operating position at the same time as tensioning the return spring. The damper is turned back to the safety position by spring energy when the supply voltage is interrupted.
Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied with a universal mounting bracket to prevent the actuator from rotating.
High Functional Reliability
The actuator is overload protected, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- The actuator is not allowed to be used outside the specified field of application, especially in aircraft or any other form of air transport.
- Caution: Power supply voltage!
- Assembly must be carried out by trained personnel. Any legal regulations or regulations issued by authorities must be observed during assembly.
- he device may only be opened at the manufacturer‘s site. It does not contain any parts that can be replaced or repaired by the user.
- The cable must not be removed from the device.
- When calculating the required torque, the specifications supplied by the damper manufacturers (cross section, design, installation site), and the air flow conditions must be observed.
- The device contains electrical and electronic components and is not allowed to be disposed of as household refuse. All locally valid regulations and requirements must be observed.